Sorry, currently the application for admission is closed.
Please contact the concerned authorities for further details.
All enrolled candidates are requested to check their registered email and mobile no. regularly for the commencement of online-classes or other notifications/activities. For further assistance, please call to our Helpline no. - +91-7047892539.
Important Notes :
- The whole processes of P.G. (Arts/Science) Admission 2021-22 in the DAKSHIN DINAJPUR UNIVERSITY
are strictly ONLINE. No other mode of admission shall be considered as valid.
- Only the enlisted candidates in the “Provisional Merit-List for Online Admission 2021-22” may take
- A candidate will be provisionally admitted to the University only after his/her successful payment of
online admission – fees.
- In any circumstances, candidate can not change/transfer his/her applied course/subject/department.
- Once a candidate’s name appears in the provisional merit-list (under any category) and he/she fails
to take admission within the stipulated time, then his/her name would not be considered in any
- The candidate should retain a copy of his/her Application-form and online Admission-Fees payment
receipt (with full fees break-up) for their own record and one copy of both the documents has to be
submitted at the time of verification of documents.
[Note : Dates of verification of documents will be announced/intimated later.]
- Dakshin Dinajpur University does NOT provide any accommodation/Hostel facility to its enrolled
- After taking online admission, the candidate shall have to bring/submit following self-attested
documents along with its original copy, at the time of verification of documents –
- One copy of the downloaded Application-form and Admission-fees payment receipt.
- Age Certificate (Admit Card of Secondary/Madhyamik Examination).
- Caste Certificate issued by the appropriate authority under Govt. of West Bengal.
- Marksheet of Secondary/Madhyamik Examination.
- Marksheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) or Equivalent Examination.
- Marksheet of the B.A. / B.Sc. / B. Com. Honours or Equivalent Examination.
- Migration Certificate of previous University.
- Authentic NCC (C-certificate) / Sports Certificate (if applicable) issued by the University /
State /National Level, should be submitted.
- Undertaking(s) of Anti-Ragging form duly filled-up by both student and the
Parent/Guardian (as given in the Prospectus).
- Family Income (Monthly) Certificate from the appropriate authority.
5th Provisional Merit List
Provisional Combined Merit List
Get Registration SMS
Candidate Log In
Latest Notifications & Updates
Download Anti-Ragging Form